Shakeology

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Football Fan/Couch Potato Challenge

I've had a great couple days since I last posted. I taught a really fun live Turbo class on Thursday. If you haven't done Turbo Jam with any of your friends you're really missing out. It's so much MORE fun when you do it as a group. So, invite some of your friends over and pop in your DVD!

I also helped a friend take control of her life, both physically and financially, as she signed up to be a Beachbody Coach on My Coaching Team! Look her up in the Member Gallery under " Sarahpow ". Let me know if YOU would like more info on being a Coach and providing support and encouragement to others on their journey toward health & fitness. (And Coaches get an AMAZING DISCOUNT on everything here at Beachbody.)

This morning's workout was ChaLEAN Extreme, Push Circuit#3. It is primarily a chest, back & glutes workout, with heavy weights. I used 25# dumbbells on everything, but could have gone higher if I had more dumbbells. I really need to get some 30's and 35's! The last couple weeks I have been so stiff and sore. And I finally realized it was because I was not using the P90X Results & Recovery formula after my strength training workouts like I normally do. I had been trying to conserve my supply so I could share it with some friends at an upcoming group workout. Silly me! I started taking it again and my muscle soreness is so much less! I'll just have to order some more because it is worth it. Now my husband is starting to use it too, so I might have to put it on home-direct auto shipments so I don't run out!

Now that it's FOOTBALL season, I saw a great CHALLENGE for anyone who plans on plopping down in front of the TV all day. For every one of these that you witness do the following:

TOUCHDOWN = 20 Pushups
FIELDGOAL = 20 Crunches
TURNOVERS = 20 Squats or Lunges

At least this way you won't be a complete couch potato when you're watching your favorite team play!

Have a great weekend!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment